Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hula!

Wow, it's been quite a long time since my last post, eh? I actually have plenty of stories to talk about, starting with the coming of Ramadhan (a fasting month for Moslem), me getting left by the plane and have to wait for another 8 hours to get the next available one, this and that, and again, this and that, got a lot of assignments for my 2 weeks holiday, hadn't do it all yet 'till the last day of said weekend, and et cetera.

I have to be honest, I don't really want to write any of them (Just, puh-leease! It's troublesome to write it all now).

Oh, by the way, along with all that ruckus, I want to say,

Happy Eid Fitr 1430H!
Eid Mubarak!
May Allah bless our Ibadah at the Ramadhan (Amiin)


(I made some really nice cookies for the day!) Hehe..

By the way, I made another blog in Indonesian. Please visit it, m'kay~

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your blog. Actually took in your post, I’ll pass it along! Have a outstanding day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...