Monday, September 28, 2009

Caramel Vanilla Latte

Living in an urban lifestyle sure would cost us much money. For me, I HEART to drink lattes, but having it at café or such is a big no-no especially for now (I'm in saving-thy-money program, for my future study. *grins*). So, an instant one is my aid for my craving, but the taste is different! Somehow there's something missing if I just mix a packet of instant latte to hot boiled water..

So I searched for any tips to make my latte tastes more delicious, and here it is, one of the many results I found that I like most.

Caramel Vanilla Latte


3/4 cup hot water
1/4 cup hot milk
2 teaspoons vanilla instant coffee
1 tablespoon caramel flavored sundae syrup
1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)

Combine water, milk and vanilla instant coffee in large mug; stir until the coffee is dissolved. Stir in caramel syrup and sugar. Top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
(Makes 1 serving)

It's delicious and very easy to serve. Try it! *smiles*

1 comment:

  1. waduuh hanny nabung buat kelanjutan studi kemana niii? hehehe... eh bikinin gw Caramel Vanilla Latte lu dong. gw siap jadi testernya ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...