Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Dream Pets

I'm thinking of having a cat. Preferably short haired breeds. I think Russian Blue or Sphinx would be a CUTE choice. *smiles*


Russian Blue Sphinx


Okay, I know that Sphinx' hair is very, very short it looks like it is hairless, but see? So cute, isn't it? And very unique too!

Too bad I don't know where I could find them. Never see a pet shop selling these breeds.

...

I want to pet a dog too. The one with wolfish figure, like Siberian Husky or Alaskan Malamute.


Siberian Husky Alaskan Malamute



I don't know what the differences between these two breeds are, and I don't plan on searching out. *grins*

But it seems that it would be very hard for me to pet a dog. *sighs*

So I think I should be satisfied on my pet goldfish named Jingga for now. *grins*

8 comments:

  1. I want the dog too, I'm in love with wolfish figure dog.. hahaha..
    but noooo, not the cat... I'm not a cat person..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, wolf-breed dogs rule! *grins* i want a golden retriever too, but those two are my most fave. *smiles*

    awww.. minda, look at them! cats are soo cute! c'mon.. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping by, patricia! you're very, very welcomed in this blog!

    hope you have a nice time here.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love wolves i dont need a dog i need a wolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really useful post. I’ve found them very useful. Now I can use it like a college board help. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure this site is going to be a great resource. Having my own project that I am now working on, and I am searching for some info concerning this issue. Excellent information and nice design you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To pet a dog is very difficult job anyway. Every day you must to go out for a walk with it, want or not. Think twice before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can choose anyone you like better, but two dogs or two cats it not so bad too, the only only difference between the dogs its they size and colour ,but very small difference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...