Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Doubt

Doubt by me (H. Herman) on Polyvore.com


I'm having doubt on my capability right now. I don't think I could master anything or.. well, anything to make people look at me with awes in their eyes. Not that I love attention that much, no, but still..

It's like.. do I actually have talents at all? Sure some of my friends deem me as someone who can do.. umm.. something, but that's all. I draw and paint but I find that it's not stable at all. I sing but there're so much people who sing better than me, and just right around me (I'm not talking about professional singer here). I play the piano but it's just so-so. I do basketball but I would be quickly fatigued. I craft and knit and do girly chores but I got bored not long after. I'm not very good at talking my thoughts, so I couldn't debate or such. And so on..

Really here, what am I capable to do right, after all?

*sighs*

Maybe I expect myself too high?

... So what if I expect myself too high? It's alright, isn't it? *grins* And because I'm sort of an ambitious person, I would try harder to make it true.

Maybe it's just a matter of time. Wish me luck on making myself better! *smiles*

Oh, check out this month's quotation, m'kay?

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed this article. I'd like to read other articles by the same author. Where to find them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...