Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pastels *smiles*

I was just thinking to write something heavy today, but my muse held me back and said, "Nah, not today, you know you might offense anyone by trying to talk heavy."

So I didn't.

Then I would just blabbering about anything for now. *grins*

Nowadays I fell in love with pastel colors. Well, okay, I always do, but I never ever choose pastels as the color in my wardrobe (I wonder why?). It's just when I googled on the online shops I found out this cute skirt with a very soft light brown with compliments of classic 'british' rose printed on it. Pardon me for not quiet good in describing, but, well, it is lovely.

Very elevenses, or very spring, if I could say. *smiles*


...
I wish my father would give me a credit card. *sighs*

1 comment:

  1. Aww man, why in english?? We're indonesian, u know.... >.<

    C'mon, visit my blog, give comment, hanny... ^_^

    Btw, i don't like credit card, i choose "debit card" if i could...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...