Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ma Jeunesse - My Youth

In my youth there are dangerous roads
In my youth there are sullen towns
Impulses in the emptiness of silent nights

In my youth when the night falls
is the swift passage of all hopes
I dance all alone in front of my mirror

But my youth looks at me seriously and says to me:
"What have you done with our time? What have you done with our precious hours? Now the winter wind blows."
In my youth there are beautiful beginnings
My heart trembles with the slightest glance
uncertainty at the end of the road

In my youth there are cracks
gliding flights in a state of drunkeness
landing in distress

But my youth looks at me severely and says to me:
"What have you done to our nights? What have you done to our nights of adventure? Now time is folding."

In my youth there is a prayer
a feat to say or do
a promise, a genre of mystery
In my youth there is a flower
that I picked with gentleness
that I grabbed hold of, frightened

But my youth looks at me cruelly
She says to me: "It is time to go"
I am returning to other stars
and I leave you at the end of your story.

Carla Bruni "Ma Jeunesse",
translation taken from lyricstranslate.com

1 comment:

  1. Сочетание астмы с повышенной чувствительностью к аспирину выявляют, по данным различных авторов, у 10—40 % больных с атопической или инфекционнозависимой формами бронхиальной астмы. «Аспириновая» астма как самостоятельное заболевание встречается реже.

    Источник 1
    Источник 2
    Источник 3
    Источник 4
    Источник 5

    Дырявый кишечник, его симптомы, причины возникновения и лечение.
    Дырявый кишечник является общим, но часто не диагностируемым состоянием, которое влияет и на пищеварение, и на многие другие системы организма и его функции.
    В этой статье мы начнем с 8 известных на сегодняшний день признаков синдрома дырявого кишечника, потом перейдем к 7 главным причинам развития этого кишечного расстройства. И в конце мы закончим 15 популярными способами лечения раздраженного кишечника, которые помогут улучшить каждый аспект вашей жизни и здоровья в общем!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...