Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My New Fragrance!

Yellow, guys! (somehow I remember Homer Simpsons after I wrote that..)

These two days have been the... I-don't-know-how-to-describe days for me. I go out from my house at seven and quarter a.m. (not that I mind it much, for I'm very used to it.. Heck, I always go out at six on my almost daily basis before!), arrived at eight, waiting till half to nine for my collegues to show up (though I love it when I'm all alone at the office), have a not-that-busy time till half to one p.m. doing this and that thingie for my field practices, have some break till two, waiting for another half hour for the office room to fill up, and doing some things till four. And I always got headaches as a souvenir. And now (when I write this post), I have just been in the office for two hour on my third day of field practice.

It's just three days and I've already make a resolution: I will never, EVER want to be a government employee. Why? Because it's sooo not my style. There I say it.

Whatever.

Ah, by the way. My dad went back home from his work at Qatar yesterday for the next three weeks. Dad bought me a perfume called Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Lancome Perfume. My mum got three perfumes, I don't know what they are, haven't see them yet. I really adore the parfume I got. I love the smell!





That means I have a new piece for my collection of perfume. Well, okay, I just started it two or three months ago, but luckily I already have plenty for a newcomer, such as:
- Anna Sui Dolly Girl On The Beach Perfume,
- Flower by Kenzo (This one is ancient! *lol* I love this one 'cause my mum used to wear this perfume.),
- KenzoKi Bamboo Leaf by Kenzo
- Christian Dior Dune
- Angel Heart Perfume by Clandestine

I once had a Donna Karan's perfume too, but forgot what's its name. Maybe I'll search for that later. And, oh, I'm searching for any Lily of the Valley perfume (or bath fragrance, I like it too). Any good advice for me about the brand I should pick? *grins*

I wish someone would give me a nice smelling perfume as a present.. *grins* My dad and my brothers are out of count. Why? Because they're my family. (It's a nonsense, I know, but deal with it). And, my mum wouldn't give me perfume as presents. She would just give it to me in order to make me smelled nicer, so it's not a present. My little sister is too young to give me perfume as presents.


Hehehe..

Oh yeah, I've changed this month's quotation. I like it so much! Hope you do too! *smiles*
Maybe I'll put a recipe for the next post. I'll think about it.


Till then! *smiles*

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha, I will never ever be a government employee either :), that's really not my style. hahaha, I want to work in a consultant agency, and hoping to work abroad (my wish) :P

    Okay hun, maybe someday i will give you a perfume as a present for your birthday hahaha :D
    I will remember that you wanted'the Lily of the Valley' fragrance, if I can found it somewhere :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaga ngerti mbak blognya ga mudeng..he2...hun aku ganti blog..tolong di add ya,,,he2(cara bertukar link yg parah)hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. [BAHASA INDONESIA]

    Hmmmmm.... aku ga nyangka Hanny suka pakai parfum juga... Parfumnya bukan yang ecek-ecek lagi.. huahahah... :D

    Bagus, berharum-haruman lah supaya lelaki tertarik padamu... (parah nih Asop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @minda:
    thank you mindaaaa! XD
    oh, btw, hope you can achieve your dreams. hope we can achieve our dreams! XD

    @deni:
    ga mudeng? hehe, bawa2 kamus gih! ;))
    udah ku add den, blog kemarin kemana?

    @asopi:
    hoho, baru tau ternyata?!
    trus, trus, maksud pernyataan terakhir apa tu?
    hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, despite founder Armand Petijean’s assertion that Lancôme never advertise, today Lancôme is one of the top advertisers in the luxury beauty arena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I will regularly visit your wonderful site - before and never thought that such a wonderful resource is located near

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...