Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Poetry From My Old-Self

I was visiting my old blog and surprised that it is actually still there. Deciding to read thru the entire blog, I found out this one poem I made up when I was a freshman at highschool. I read it, and, wow, I don't even remember that I've ever made it! And the choices for the word.. Hahahah, never thought I had it in me then, actually.

The poem is in Indonesian, so.. sorry for those who cannot understand. There are plenty of Indonesian translator out there, no? *grins*

-----------------------------------------------------

Bara perih terampung dalam setitik noda
hitam, pekat...

Dendam seorang anak manusia
mengalir dalam pembuluh-pembuluh nadi,
membunuh senyum mengukir derita
mengiringi isak tangis yang terabaikan

Waktu berlalu, roda-roda detik terus berjalan
dengan jerat yang mengekang jiwa,
tak berakal tuk putuskan
berteriak, meraung, menjerit

Ia lelah, terlalu panjang jalan tempuhnya
ia mencari si pendosa, namun sia
terguncang...bahkan hampir kehilangan jiwa

Dendam itu sama sekali tak bergerak
bersembunyi dalam diri dan hati

Diam seorang anak manusia
terdengar bisik manis dalam kalbu
coba hiraukan setan laknat terkutuk yang mempengaruhi
ia ingin kembali suci
terbang dari segala dendam yang mengintai...

-----------------------------------------------------


Hummm, now that I've read it once again, it sounds a bit emo. *sweatdropped* I don't know why but I tend to pick up anything dark for my poem, though I believe I'm far from dark myself (ask my friends, they would say that I'm cheerful indeed! *laughs*).


Well, that's all then. See ya on the next post. *smiles*

1 comment:

  1. Nice poetry, keep on putting it here! He who pays the piper calls the tune

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...