Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hi guys!

So it's quite a time since my last post. Been thru a lot, but I can proudly say that I have achieved my title in Bachelor of Science last October (so I didn't graduate on July as I planned, but hell I don't care anymore). I am thinking of continuing my study to a master level but on the other hand I also need to try getting a real, I mean, REAL job now. You know, life expects me to do that as much.

Or maybe I could try doing stuff like freelancing or even start a small business so I can have the time to study? I don't know, yeah, maybe I can do that.

I'm thinking of starting a doll business actually. Preferably teddy bears. :)
I'm thinking of starting a doll business actually. Preferably teddy bears. :)

but I think designing and making shoes for living also sounds great.
but I think designing and making shoes for living also sounds great.

Ahem! Enough with the ramblings, a bit random here: I came to realize that I actually never have a real theme for this blog. I mean, how much people out there who want to read about rambling girl with no clear idea about what she talks about?

Now I can feel a frown forming on my face every time I visit my friends' blogs: they're doing fashion blog,techno-information, crafty-ideas, some of them talk about education and even politics! And they're doing great about it. You said I'm envious, yeah, I admit I am.

But, I really can't decide on what I should make this blog to be. Oh well, think I'll just try putting more useful posts starting now, not just some mere ramblings.


All the love and kisses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...