Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Posting! (...should I say, "Yay!"?)


Hello there, Hanny's here.

As you read the title above (though you didn't have to read it to know), this is my first post. However, this will not be my first time in blogging, as I have ever done it before at another blogging site that now is very much abandoned. Just consider this as an attempt to make up all the lost time of blogging and repay my so-called-mistake to my former blog so it can rest in peace. *grins*

Right. Enough with the blabbering.

Well then, why "Elevenses Tea-Time"?

Actually, it was the first thing that popped up in my mind. I do like tea. I do like enjoying my tea. I do like enjoying my tea in the elevenses. So, why not? Besides, I think it is one of the right time to talk. From a light and small talk/chat to the heavy talk that maybe will not be very often to occur (well, I don't really like heavy talks anyway).

Sadly I do not have that much chance to have these elevenses tea times. *sighs*

Ahem.

Maybe we can have these talks while enjoying our tea?
Cheers, everyone! *smiles*

2 comments:

  1. I am all for "heavy talk" with or against my beliefs!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiff! Love your blog by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...